- Conduct physical site surveys and report on findings.
- Perform Network Discovery for wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Implement and integrate multi-vendor upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues.
- Installing and configure networking hardware.
- Ensure network equipment is compliant with DISA STIG
- Conduct and analyze regular network performance tests.
- Maintain a Quality Assurance Program to include inspection schedule.
- Perform site acceptance testing.
- Experience with automated discovery and configuration audit tools.
- Define and maintain a Configuration Management program.
- Associate Level Certification (CCNA)
- IAT Level II
- SECRET security clearance required