- Physically Survey Communications Equipment Location (CELs).
- Provide a Network Discovery Checklist that identifies network discovery activities that were completed during the site survey. Discovery activities include but are not limited to: network topology (physical and logical), network physical inventory, IP scope, device configuration, and power and HVAC load/capacity assessments.
- Perform a network discovery using an automated tool such as the Information Technology Programmable Integration Engine (IT PIE) and/or Airwave Management System to determine the baseline.
- Survey and test spare fiber strands available for possible use in setting up a Critical BAN in parallel with the Baseline BAN for testing prior to cutover during the install and cutover process.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive TSIPs that capture the full range of technical implementation activities from initial tasking to concept development, solution engineering, integration, implementation, verification, and project closeout.
- As required, develop detailed and comprehensive QTPs.
- Implement and integrate multi-vendor upgrades into environments (i.e., Cisco, Juniper, HP, Foundry, etc.) and firewalls (i.e., Sidewinder, Palo Alto, Source Fire, etc.).
- Ensure the seamless interface and interoperation of the critical nodes with the noncritical nodes as part of this project.
- Provide detailed network (router, switch, and firewall) configuration files that depict the changes to the BAN baseline in a Network Configuration Submittal.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues that may arise during implementation.
- Maintain a QA Program.
- Conduct and maintain internal change management processes.
- Associate Level Certification (e.g., CCNA, CNWA, JNCIA)
- IAT Level II
- SECRET security clearance required